Authorization and Release Terms
I hereby authorize my child’s (my “Child”) participation in the Princess's Password Book Cover Contest (the “Contest”) and grant to The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (“NCMEC”) and its licensees, assigns, and successors in interest a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, edit, prepare derivative works, publish, broadcast, distribute copies to the public, perform publicly, and display publicly the submission and the right to use and license others the right to use the video created and submitted by my Child for the Contest (the “Submission”) in all media throughout the world.
- On my own behalf and on behalf of my Child:
- (1) I certify that this Submission is the original work of my Child and that I have the authority to assign the foregoing rights to Submission and content contained therein. I understand that the Submission will not be returned and NCMEC has no obligation to use the Submission.
- (2) I hereby authorize NCMEC (i) to use and license others to use such Submission in any manner or media whatsoever, including, without limitation, unrestricted use for purposes of publicity, advertising, fundraising and education; and (ii) to use my Child’s name, likeness, school and grade level, biographic or other information in connection with the Submission.
- (3) I hereby release and discharge NCMEC, its employees, officers, directors, volunteers, licensees, designees, successors, and assigns from any and all claims, actions, and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of the Submission.
- (4) I acknowledge that neither I nor my Child expect any remuneration or compensation from NCMEC or from any other person or entity for the right and permission to use the Submission, as I grant such right and permission because of my desire to help NCMEC in its mission to find missing children and end child exploitation.
- (5) I represent that my Child and I have the right and authority to enter into this Authorization and Release and that the rights I have granted herein will not conflict with or violate and commitment or understanding I have with any other person or entity.
I represent that I am eighteen (18) years of age or older, that I am the parent and/or legal guardian of the Child entering the Contest, that I have the legal authority to agree to these terms on behalf of the Child, and that I have read this document and fully understand its contents.